About Me :)

My photo
Work as designer and photographer.Just a simple girl..love to make friends :)

Monday, April 2, 2012

My EX-BOYFRIEND :)


HELLO THERE!!
I want to introduce my EX-BOYFRIEND. hahahaha :)

This is my 1st boyfriend <3


His name is Jonathan
I know him since primary 5. But we just couple until primary 6 only.
I start like him when he gave me a letter and he say's:
I LOVE YOU ANIS JASMIN.
Hahahahha!!
I was very suprise and i feel like OMG!! :D
Hahahahah!!!!


My 2nd boyfriend <3


His name is Amirul Rafiq
I know him since we in primary 6. And we start couple until Form 1.
Almost 1 year i thinkk..hehe
We are in the same class. He sat behind me and he likes to disturb me everyday.
First idk that he likes me. But one day he text me and he says :
I LIKE SINA *nama yg diterbalikkan ANIS*
Then i smile and i accept him.
HAHAHA!! Lucuuuuu~


My 3rd boyfriend <3


This is Amirul Riswan
I know him since form 1 at Sekolah Seni Kuching
But i couple with him start form 2.
* Date: 8.08.2008 / Time:8.00pm/ Place: Dewan Makan
Nice right?? HAHAHA!! *still remember
He is a nice guy *winkwink :D
I love him!!!!!!
And we break up on 14th November 2008/9.45pm
But we still be bestfriend until now. :)

My 4th boyfriend <3


His name is Malek Amal B Zamiran
He is older than me. But i know him since primary 4.
He is a nice guy and care about me. Idk why i like him.hehe.
But i love him. I couple with him when i'm in form 3.
We couple just for 2 month *i think*
hehehe :)

My 5th boyfriend <3


His name is Aminuddin B Jundaili
I know him since form 1 but i never talk to him.HAHAAHA!!
During school holiday he text me and want to be my friend.
And one day he ask me to become his girlfriend.
I accept him on 24th December 2008 / 1.45am
I couple with him 2 years 6 month.
I love him soo much!!!
He is a nice guy but ego.
We break up on 17th July 2011/12.59am
I have to let him go and move on even i loveeee him sooooo muchh :'(
Now we are still contact but not like before.
He is my SPECIAL BOYFRIEND


*THANKYOU TO ALL MY EX-BOYFRIEND.
THANKS GUYS CAUSE MAKE ME YOUR LOVE EVENTHOUGH IT'S JUST FOR LITTLE WHILE.
I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS!! :) *
<3 <3 <3

1 comment: